Aug. 31

 A time when I discovered a new perspective that completely changed how I viewed a person was my friend from middle school blamed me for something I never did. My friend in middle school was talking bas about a girl she didn’t like and said some things she was going to do to her. The girl found out and told the principal and called in my friend about the situation. I was then called too and thats when I found out my friend blamed me and I got in trouble instead. I then told my parents and talked to the principal saying that it was not me and it was all my friend that was talking bas about the girl. After that I didn’t talk to my friend and stayed away from her as possible. I thought she was a really sweet person and someone I could trust hut it turned out sometimes you don’t know how a person really is and that changed my thoughts about her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sep. 3

Sep. 4

Sep. 1