Sep. 1

 A fear I overcame was driving after I crashed my car. I crashed my car two years ago while I was in a parking lot in front of an apartment office. I was waiting for my mom who had gone inside to ask about something and I hadn’t put the car in parked. That day I wasn’t feeling well and had a lot in my mind. I wasn't really paying attention in which I should've especially when driving. After my mom had gone in the car, I hadn't realized I didn't put the car in reverse and stepped on the gas pedal really hard. I then stopped driving for about a year because I was scared and didn’t want to remember about it. My dad then started supporting me that everyone makes mistakes and that shouldn’t stop me from driving and keep practicing. Thanks to my parents that supported me I now drive again and don't have fear no more about driving but now consciously aware every time I'm in the road. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sep. 3

Sep. 4