Aug.17

 A time that I felt completely lost was when I got behind with my assignments because I was going through something rough. I felt unmotivated everyday and had a lot of work to catch up. I felt lost and didn't know what to do. I kept overthinking and thought to myself it was too late to get back up and start fresh. I then somehow managed to get courage and get back up on my feet because I had to prove to myself that there is always a way to get back up on your feet. My family and friends gave me strength to start over and just keep my head up high and move forward. In the end, I managed to turn in all my assignments and learned it is  alright to sometimes feel lost because eventually you will find your way back to yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sep. 3

Sep. 4

Sep. 1